I have never taken illegal drugs. Why would I need 'em when my dreams are stranger than an LSD trip? Nap dreams are the weirdest. I just woke up from one, mid-air, on an ass ball, jumping through flaming blue air hoops.
I was at my parents' cottage in Terra Nova, and initially we were out on the lake in my father's speed boat. We stopped on a sand bar for a picnic, and the next thing I know, I'm on this yoga/pilates ball--you know the type; big rubber sit ball, with a grasp at the top--using it in lieu of water skis, except I wasn't being towed by a boat. This thing was self-propelled, and I had the ability to bounce the ball to insane heights. Suddenly these blue-flamed hoops appeared in the sky, and I was trying to jump through them. I was successful in getting through them at first, but then, I guess because I was verging on waking up, the ball lost its bounce, and I started to sink. I woke up with a sensation of drowning, but I fell asleep on my back, so I guess it was the post-nasal drip I was choking on. :3
Ah, I think I played too much Jak & Daxter in my youth. A lot of hoopy-jumpy things in that game.
No comments:
Post a Comment